Sunday, July 9, 2017

Mythic Yoga 4-Week Online Class Starts July 16/ 17

Mythic Yoga was created out of my own personal practice. I am proof that when you follow your dream images and discover your myth by reflecting on your personal story and following your bliss, magic happens. Healing happens. Doors open only for you.

This has been my experience, as I remarkably find myself living in Osaka, Japan with my new husband. It's a rebirth for sure, as my 84-year-old father died June 24, the day I moved to Japan. I went back a week later for bereavement. To clean out the old and rebirth the new.

My father, my past life in Colorado and childhood home in Boulder, Colorado - so much was left behind, but all was brought with me too. I pulled the choice memories and good from the ashes of the past.

I have been asked to put on an online Mythic Yoga training. Join me next week Starting Monday July 17 for 4-weeks exploring your personal mythology via yoga philosophy, mythology, art, writing, yoga asana and more. 


Know Thy Self! Use dreams, myth, the body and personal storytelling for self-discovery and transformation! 

Each class features movement, yoga, contemplation and a different ancient Hindu and myth that leads you through life's stages Bring a dream you’ve had and would like to work with, a notebook, your body and your listening ears to journey within and discover your personal myth. Includes all materials. 

Five Sunday/Mondays July 16/17-August 13/14. Classes run one hour and start Sunday, July 16 7:30 pm. Eastern Standard Time. Starts Monday July 17 at 8:30 a.m. Japan Standard Time and 5:00 a.m. India Standard Time.

Register by purchasing the downloadable Mythic Yoga materials online.  Cost is $199.  Enroll by July 13 and receive 25 percent discount with this code MythicYoga at checkout.



2 comments:

  1. Hey nice post.. I love the way you presented fullstory and thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.. Orlando Intuitive Retreats And Workshops

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! A friend of mine also opened a yoga studio last year and with great staff and a reliable software (if interested, check out dynamics 365 licensing) to keep her on track, she's doing really good!

    ReplyDelete